6 Isabella Street, Holyoke, MA 01040
This site houses our HIV/AIDS Project, and is located on the campus of Holyoke Medical Center. The mission of RVCC’s HIV/AIDS Project is to support those affected by HIV/AIDS and to promote community awareness of the issues surrounding HIV/AIDS.
The Project provides:
- Information, assessment and referral service
- Comprehensive, bi-lingual/bi-cultural case management for medical and social services
- HIV/AIDS consumer support groups
- An array of housing services for HIV+ individuals
- Membership to the Between Family and Friends Center (BFFC), a welcoming drop-in center that provides a safe environment for HIV+ individuals to use a computer lab, access the video and book libraries, prepare snacks and enjoy, healthy congregate lunch meals every Wednesday and Friday at noon.
Holyoke Programs: (413) 540-1214
Springfield Programs: (413) 737-2437