Adult, Child & Adolescent Bilingual Outpatient Services
RVCC provides individual, family and group psychotherapy by a dedicated multidisciplinary team of social workers, counselors, psychologists, clinical nurse specialists and psychiatrists. Community outreach therapy and medication services are available when necessary. Clinics are located conveniently in Holyoke and Chicopee. Both locations offer services Monday through Saturday.
To begin receiving services at any of our outpatient clinics, please call (413) 540-1234.
Psychiatric Day Treatment Program
The Day Treatment Program provides services to clients needing a more intensive level of care than can be provided at weekly or bi-weekly counseling sessions. Our person-centered program provides support to members of the community who may be experiencing the following:
- Anxiety and depression leading to significant isolation
- A lack of daily structure
- The need for additional support before returning to work or school
- Co-occurring substance abuse and mental health issues
- The aftermath of psychological trauma
- A persistent level of crisis resulting in repeated admissions to 24-hour facilities
This strength-based program offers treatment through Creative Self-Expression, DBT, Dual-Diagnosis Education and Relapse Prevention, Process Groups, Interpersonal Skills-Building Groups, and Exploration of Vocational Interests and Goals.
For more information or to schedule an intake, please call our Central Intake Department, at (413) 540-1234.
Teen Clinics/School-Based Health Centers
RVCC’s Teen Clinics are school-based health centers in Holyoke, staffed by licensed Nurse Practitioners under the direction of a Medical Director. Psychotherapy services are provided by mental health clinicians. Parental consent is required for participation.
- Comprehensive health assessments and physical exams
- Sports physicals
- Health education
- Mental health services
- Dental screenings
- Referral service to primary or specialist care
For more information, please call Christine Plumb, NP, Program Director at (413) 534-2033.
Chicopee School-Based Services
This program is partially funded by the Special Education Department of the Chicopee School system. RVCC provides clinicians to meet with individuals, families, groups or school staff regarding behavioral issues in the classroom.
For more information, please call Rob Murray at (413) 437-9142.
The mission of RVCC’s HIV/AIDS Project is to support those affected by HIV/AIDS and to promote community awareness of the issues surrounding HIV/AIDS.
The Project provides:
- Information, assessment and referral services
- Comprehensive, bi-lingual/bi-cultural case management for medical and social services
- HIV/AIDS consumer support groups
- An array of housing services for HIV+ individuals
- Membership to the Between Family and Friends Center (BFFC), a welcoming drop-in center that provides a safe environment for HIV+ individuals to use a computer lab, access the video and book libraries, prepare snacks and enjoy, healthy congregate lunch meals every Wednesday and Friday at noon
- The Shanti L.I.F.E. Program (Learning Immune Function Enhancement), a 12 week health-enhancement and wellness workshop. L.I.F.E. is based on the evidence-based strategies and behaviors that long-term survivors use to maintain and improve immune system functioning and health. For more information about this program, contact Millie Colon, L.I.F.E. Program Coordinator, at (413) 737.2437 ext. 105
Springfield Programs: (413) 737-2437; Holyoke Programs: (413) 535-4706.
Employee Assistance Services
CONCERN/EAP– (Employee Assistance Program) offers employers in western Massachusetts a comprehensive array of services and resources that promote a healthier more energized, and more productive workforce. Services include assessments & counseling, work/life balance information & referral services, wellness benefits, critical incident stress debriefing, and on-site training.
For more information, please call Valerie Bourdon, Program Director at: (413) 534-2793.